Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Seal


This great image is by Serendipity Stamps. I love this happy seal. When I saw him I thought immediately he would look cool on acetate.

I stamped him using stazon on an acetate sheet. I "colored" him in using Stickles. I love love how the glitter looks on acetate. I created a square card out of Bliss Blue (SU) paper and layered it with pattern paper from a DCWV stack pack. I cut my circle using a nestie. I adhered the acetate in between the bliss blue base and the pattern paper. on the inside I added another cool pattern paper. The snowflake in the lower right is a small glitter Christmas ornament which is really white. I added Martha Stewart glitter glue all over it and Sprinkled on some blue glitter by Martha Stewart and added bling to the middle.

That's it for now.

Till Later

5 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Soooooooooooooo Cute! I love seals, and he is just wonderful!

Great Card!

Heather

Tiff said...

THIS IS FAB!!!! It just looks cold!

JazzyH said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Maria, what a gorgeous card! And thanks for the deets! Mary G

Lesa said...

So adorable it makes me want to sqeeze him and give him a hug! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...