Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Swedish Collage Style


This is my creation for Starving Artistamps "Swedish Collage Style" challenge. What is this "style" you may ask? Check out all the details of this and the challenge here, it involves bright colors which I think is alot of fun. The contest will run until Oct 1.

I stamped and colored these awesome Doddle Factory images using Copics. I used SU Wild Wasabi as my base and the pattern papers as well as the chipboard sentiment are from the Target Dollar so from a while ago. I added lots of stickles as well.

So be sure to check out this super cool challenge with awesome prizes.

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...