Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF! - SCS Weekly Sketch



I love sketch challenges and this week's sketch over at SCS was awesome. I totally took to it and love it! I used it a few times! Here is the great sketch, seems somewhat simple but fun to play with.



Here is my first sample using this sketch and the image is by Unity Stamps.

I played a bit with this sketch so I have more to share. Here is my second one. This also is using Unity Stamp.

Well that's all I have for now. Come back later and I'll share one more I made last night using this sketch. I know I didn't lay out all the details but if you have any questions pls feel free anytime to send me a mail.

Thanks for stopping by!
Till later....


4 comments:

Melanie said...

The butterfly one is esepcially beautiful, Maria!

Tanis said...

Oh these are SUPER!!
What a great sketch....and look! It's my favourite tree :)

Gretchen said...

Wow Maria, you were busy with this sketch! I love all of them but especially the Eco Chic one. Thanks for sharing!

Kristie W. said...

I love the butterfly one! Great job with the sketch!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...