Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Unity Wednesday Challenge & NEWS


This is the second week for Unity Challenge Wednesday. Last week we had a blast with a fun challenge and here it is again. This week's challenge is to use the Unity colors as our inspiration. For this challenge I pulled out the kit Tiny Trinity and this awesome polka dot paper I found by DCWV in my stash. How awesome does it work with the Unity colors? I really like how this turned out. I used SU Chocolate Chip to mount the white on and my blue is Blue Bayou. I colored using my Copic markers. Check out the ribbon? That is from the dollar spot at Target awhile back.

Now I have some super awesome fun news to share with you! This week I was chosen to be Unity's Watch Out Wednesday girl. WOO HOO! How cool is that? I was so super psyched to receive the email asking if it was ok to feature my cards! IS IT OK? Of course it is! I was honestly tinkled pink to get that mail! Check out Angela's blog here... I also won a Unity set from Christi's blog for particpating in her weekly scrapbook layouts during the month of August. Thank you to Angela and her fantastic Design Team. Unity Rocks and keeps the all the awesome fun coming. I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves next, whatever it is I know it will be awesome.
Get ready because tomorrow is Hip Hop Thursday in the Unity forum.



Well that's it for now.

Till Later....


8 comments:

Jessy said...

Beautiful card Maria and big hugs and congrats to you for being the Watch out Wednesday Girl! that's soooooo awesome. You're right Unity Rocks!!!

Lynda Benden said...

This card is awesome Maria ~ love the stamps!

Ryann said...

Love your card Maria! Congrats at your spot on WOW!

Lori said...

So pretty, Maria! I love the layout you used. And, congrats on being featured for today's Watch Out Wednesday!!

Lisa H. said...

Congrats! I love this card. The colors are so fun and the CE is an awesome accent!

Mandy said...

Congrats on being Unity's WW girl! You totally deserve it! And this card ROCKS! I absolutely love these colors and the take on the stamps!

Cindy Haffner said...

Maria, congrats and i love your card, great colors.

Anonymous said...

ok, so I am 2 days late, but here is the official congrats...HIP HOP!! You rock!! Love the card too ;)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...