Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unity Challenge Wednesday

It's Wednesday again and that means another Unity Challenge. Every Wednesday we have an awesome challenge in the Unity forum on SCS. Check it out. This week Latisha picked our challenge and it was a sketch challenge. It was to use a square card and scallops. Here is the sketch if you want to play along.

For my card I picked the the Unity Kit "Oh Spooky Day". I picked the witch from the kit and colored here with copics. The pattern paper is from a DCWV glitter stack back and the ribbon I picked up at Joannes. I added stickles to her shirt and hat.


Get ready because tomorrow is Hip Hop Thursday with the Unity gals. It's always a day of fun fun fun. Lots of prizes, challenges. Check out this thread in the Unity forum for details.

That's it for now.


Till Later...


17 comments:

Christi said...

Maria, I love what you did with this witch...it's such a fun card! smiles...

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your card!
The coloring of the witch is awesome!!
Hip Hop!

Anonymous said...

Maria. I love that witchy poo. She's soooo cute. TFS. Lisa

Latisha said...

Maria,
CUTE!!!
love the dp, the cuttlebugging the ribbon your coloring...its fantastic

Tiff said...

I love it! Great coloring!

Karen said...

Sweet card, love the sketch challenge!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

SO cute, Maria!! Love that 'little' witch...it always amazes me how big the Unity stamps are! Adorable card!! I love the colors!

Carole Bryson said...

Awww this is soooo cute !

Ryann said...

Cute card Maria! The ribbon matches so perfectly!

Lisa H. said...

soooo cute. Love the colors. I'm off to go create something!

Jessy said...

Maria- I {LOVE} your card. Its soooo adorable, the texture is amazing and I love the stamped image. BEAUTIFUL work!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! bright & fun! I admire the coloring...not a talent of mine.

Chris said...

super cute, love that witch!! your colors are amazing...

Cindy Haffner said...

Maria I love that witch, so cute.

Lori said...

Love how you colored the witch image--looks great!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! Sorry I missed the addicts' hop last week :(

Shirley said...

NOw she's too cute and she looks easy to get along with!! How really funny!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...