Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sketch Time!!

It's Saturday again and that means sketch time with Lauren! WOO HOO! LOL! Here is this week's awesome sketch as if you would expect anything less from Miss Lauren:

I decided to use my Unity Stamps, shocker I know! :) I picked a kit I had not inked up yet "A Dad of All Kinds". Here is my take on this week's sketch:

I colored with copics added Stickles and used my Cuttlebug for the background. I had to color in the beer green for Heineken since that is my DH favorite. This came out rather simple but I liked how it turned out in the end.

Come play along with us. If you play along and post to SCS pls use mytimeness05 as your keyword.






Be sure to check out the awesome creations by the sketch team:

Alicia Weimen
Dawn Easton
Kim Gasper
Kirsten Dubosque
Kristy Vernon
MacKenzie Bruckler
Tamara

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later...


4 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh my. I am just lovin it!! Great BLING too!

Tamara said...

What a cute card. I just ordered my first Unity stamps, and I am anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Ashley Newell said...

What a fun card! Love it!

Dawn Easton said...

GREAT card...love the images you used...so cool!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...