Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lauren's Weekly Sketch - TAKE 2


Here is Lauren's Sketch this week. When I first looked at it I just assumed it was the white section not the black. Yes I know what they say about assuming! LOLOL!!! So my previous post is what I came up with using that sketch. Ok, hey I change things up make sure everyone is paying attention. Maybe I should not have said anything and see who noticed! LOL!

Since I annoyed myself with that craziness, I decided to play again! Here is my next version of this week's sketch.

I used Unity's Kit called Bitty Christmas Tags for this one. Hey they are starting to put Christmas things out in the stores so why not jump on the bandwagon. My pattern paper is by Debbie Mumm and I used SU Vanilla as the base. The CB folder that I used is from last year but I love these snowflakes. The left side panel and image are on pop dots.

So remember if you play along and upload to SCS use keyword mytimeness04 and be sure to stop by the blogs of the other girls (see my sidebar) as I'm sure they are not koo koo.



So there you have it! LOL! I have more things to share with you late tonight or tomorrow. Limelight Papercrafts is having a little contest so I made something for that. Did you know that they carry Unity Stamps! And Serendipity has their new fall/winter line out now you can bet there are some awesome images there.


Stay Tuned.....

2 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVE this! It's so cute! I absolutely adore the Christmas lights. :)

Sew Club said...

Very cute!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...