Monday, September 15, 2008

Featured Stamper - Hey Chickie


This is for yesterday's featured stamper over at SCS. Liz aka LazyLizard was picked to be the featured stamper. Check out her awesome gallery here. I decided to pick this card from Liz's gallery and used the awesome layout for my card.
I used paper from SU and DCWV. And that great image & sentiment is by Unity. I pulled the flower embellishment from my Target dollar spot stash. I colored the chick using copics and added stickles then cut her out.
That's it for now!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

so cute--love that sassy stamp (i just ordered it in fact!)
great job!

Tiff said...

I love this card! What embossing folder did you use!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...