Sunday, September 21, 2008

Serendipity Snowman



Recently I got a few new stamps from Serendipity. Their new fall/winter line is amazing!

I love snowmen for the holidays and this guys is perfect. I colored him with copics and added stickles for shine. Cut him out with plain and scallop nesties. It's pretty simple card but I thought the snowman is lovely and just carries it on his own.

Stay tuned because I will have more projects to share using these awesome images.

In other news, Starving Artistamps is hosting an awesome challenge. Check out all the details here.

Well short and sweet today.

Thanks for stopping by, till later.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

serendipity of course!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...