Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Sketch Time


Once again it's Saturday and that means Lauren's awesome sketch! Here is the sketch this week. Lots of fun circles. I decided to use my witch from the Unity Kit Oh Spooky Day. Here is my version of Lauren's sketch. I colored the witch with copics and cut her out with my nesties and used the SU scallop punch for the back. I added stickles for the glitter. My background paper is by K & Company. Check out the cool black circles and how shiny bumpy they look. Unfortunately I'm not sure who it is by but I did pick it up as a sheet at AC Moore. My ribbon up top is by American Crafts.

I hope you will try Lauren's sketch, let us know if you do. Also be sure to swing by the blogs of the other girls on Lauren's sketch team.


Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Till later...

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

What a fun card Maria!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh this is so HALLOWEEN!! I can tel you love that holiday! LOL! This card is great.

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,
I love your sketch and the card after it!

I finally got my take on the sketch done today.

It helped me accomplish 3 things. I got to practice some of the techniqes they taught us at SU regionals this past weekend,
I got to get the sketch done, and I got one of my projects for Stamper's Club this weekend done!

It was fun.

If you want to see it here is where it is:
http://heathersheavinlystampations.blogspot.com/

Keep up all the wonderful creative inspiration you give the rest of us!

Heather

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...