Saturday, September 27, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge - AGAIN

I know I used this sketch alot this week but I really love it! The other night Treehouse Stamps had a release party in their yahoo forum and it was fun chatting with the girls. I used this sketch for the challenge that night.

I used pattern papers from a 7 Gypsies pack. I colored the butterflies with a prisma color marker and added Burgundy Stickles.

This is a quick one today. Off I go to work on challenges while the kids sleep.

Thanks for stopping by!


Till Later....

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So very pretty.

Joanne said...

Itt's a great sketch and your card is really cool!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...