Thursday, September 11, 2008

MDC Thursday Challenge


Here is my challenge card this week for Jennifer's sketch challenge with the Mothers & Daughters Creations team.

I used squares of SU River Rock and layered some awesome Christmas paper over them cut out with nesties. Can you believe I did not stamp anything for this? I had this super awesome tag sheet by Crafty Secrets. I cut one out and used that for my main image, it is mounted on SU Baroque Burgundy.

Be sure to swing by the Challenge blog and the blogs of the other DT members as I know you will love the wonderful creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later....

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Maria this is absolutely gorgeous! Wow!

Tam said...

Beautiful job - I love the papers and image you pulled together! Thanks so much!

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Maria! Love the papers and that Crafty Secrets tag is perfect!

Shirley said...

I really like your flowers and the different textures you added to the background behind your image.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...