Monday, January 18, 2010

Belly Bands

Ok my title sounds like I might talk about maternity clothes or something. And that is NOT the case! This week's Anything But a Card challenge at Stamp TV is to create 4 simple cards and a "belly band" to hold them together. The details can be found HERE on Stamp TV.

Here is what I came up with:



Here is a close up of the band:


And the set bundled:


I used Gina K Pure Luxury Passionate Pink and Innocent Pink colors. I used Melanie's set A Year of Flowers and Carolyn' s set Warm Winter Wishes. My embossed backgrounds is using the heart cuttlebug embossing folder. And how did I get those big hearts you ask? I used my CRICUIT finally!! Woo Hoo!


That's it for now!


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

they look stunning - love the embossed white with the beautiful colourful belly band

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...