Saturday, January 2, 2010

JUGS Saturday Challenge

Welcome to the 14th Just Us Girls challenge! I hope everyone had a great holiday season and New Years! As you get back into the swing of things I hope you find time to come and play along with JUGS this week as we have a fun sketch for you.

Our hostess this week is Lisa and here is her awesome sketch:

Here is what I came up with using stamps by Gina K. Designs
This card also is for this week's color challenge at Stamp TV which was to use pink, brown and white.

Be sure to swing on by to see what the other amazing JUGS girls cooked up:

Kristin

Pam

Dana

Lisa

Mona

Tracey

Alicia

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later.....



6 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE all of the layers and the birthday stamp is so cute! LOVE the colors! GREAT card!

Lisa Kind said...

You made my sketch look fabulous, Maria! Love the color combo (one of my favs) and how you worked the sketch! Great combination of flowers and ribbon! Happy New Year, my friend!

AKiteFlier said...

Adorable card Maria - love the Gina K cake! great colors - nicely put together :-) ROck on girly.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Maria! You did an awesome job with Lisa's sketch!

Dana Gustafson said...

What a perfectly pink and brown confection your card is! I love it!

Gabby said...

Super sweet card Maria!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...