Sunday, January 31, 2010

Organize it: Stamp TV Kit

From the last Gina K release I purchased the Stamp TV kit. It's the first Stamp TV kit I have. I love Gina K and do have many of her sets but had not purchased any of the kits until now.

WELL, I have to tell you these kits rock!! No joke! You get so much in it it's fabulous and well worth it! If you are new to stamping or new to Gina K it's the thing to get.

I took some pictures of mine to show you some stuff. The current kit is called organize it.
Here is everything sort of laid out a bit. You get 25 sheets of pure luxury cardstock (the best cardstock there is). Two different sizes of ribbon. Each size comes with about a yard of a different ribbon. Also included are some sateen flowers and brads. Gina K coordinates the colors with the kit being released. I think what you get in each kit is pretty standard with regards to the amount in each kit but like I said this is the first kit I got.

SO I got started on a project and I'll admit it I was going to go with one of the Stamp TV challenges this week which was to "wrap it". Of course when I got started my creation just went in a different direction, so I didn't meet all the requirements for that challenge. But I still wanted to share what I made.

Gina K has also started releasing templates and in the last release she had these cute little boxes, so I got the one called Perfect Flower Box. I had a cute little chocolate flavored candle to package so here is what I came up with using my new template and Stamp TV kit called organize it

Close up of the top:



Well that's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is so adorable, great job....have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Carolyn King said...

oh my goodness...you did a great job..that box is darling!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...