Friday, January 22, 2010

Sew Many Cards Friday Challenge

TGIF! It's Friday and that means another fun challenge with Sew Many! Have you been to the new challenge blog yet? You must head on over there after this and start to follow, there can be fun stuff if you do. Also, that is where you will get the Friday freebie so you have no excuse to play along with us each week!

This week the challenge is a color challenge and it is Purple, White and a splash of black. Here is what I came up with for this week's challenge:


I created a little decorative frame and card to match using this week's Friday Freebie!


Here is the card:


Here is the frame:
The "gems" I used are actually black and the one in the middle is purple but the picture makes that a little hard to see.

This week SMC has an awesome sponsor so you won't want to miss out playing along for a cool prize. This week's sponsor is:
COSMO CRICKET! You heard me right!

Be sure to swing on by the SMC Design Team (I have all listed on my sidebar and you will find links in the challenge blog as well) for more inspiration and don't forget to hop on over to the challenge blog as well! That blog has to be the cutest blog I've ever seen!!

Well that's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Maria you have done it again. I love the sets you create!! What wonderful gifts they would make! Everything looks awesome!!

kim.mom said...

WOW!!! Love the card and the frame!! Great job!

Cheri said...

How did you flip the image? that great and so is your frame

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Maria, these two cards are really sweet! Love how you flipped the image on the second card. Nice touch! Great job with the colors!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...