Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Five O'Clock - Wine Time!

Today is my turn to post on a new blog called STAMPIN WITH THE OLDIES.  Have you check it out yet?  The concept is that we have so much crafty items in our stash and much of which we have never used or haven't used in a long time.  This new blog I am a part of shares fun creations using      those old crafty items.  I hope that you will swing on by for some old time inspiration!


 I pulled out an old unstamped Unity Kit I had in my stash to make this card:


The paper and ribbon where in my assorted stash of stuff so I'm not sure who they are by.  I think the ribbon is a basic spool from Michael's.

I actually don't know if this is still a part of the Unity inventory because I can't remember what the name is and I've tried to search for it.  Anyhow, it is indeed one of my first Unity kits a few years ago and these stamps were seriously unlinked!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...