Thursday, August 2, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge


I played along in this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge and of course continuing on my tag theme.  I should have called it Tag week! LOL!

This week is inspiration for the challenge, check it out:

Here is the tag I made using Perpetual Bliss:


I started with a craft tag from ranger and added some pattern paper.  The lace is from Creating is Fun as are the top and bottom buttons.


Well that's all for now!  I'm sure I'll be back with more tags soon!


Thanks!

Maria

2 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Love your tag!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! What a fabulous tag! I LOVE that ribbon on the top! FAB use of the colors:) THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...