Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{ippity} Feature Wednesday

Today the {ippity} chicks are featuring yet another fabulous {ippity} kit over on the Unity Opportunity Blog.

This week's featured kit is FARM FRESH!


Here is a card I made using this fun kit:


I used solid papers and red ribbon by Stampin Up and the pattern paper is by Cosmo Cricket.  The "button" in the upper left corner of the image is the same Cosmo papers using the Martha Stewart button punch.  My red buttons are just random ones from my stash.


This Friday my {ippity} DT and myself are hopping with a fun inspiration challenge.  Then next week AUGUST 29 is the NEW {IPPITY} RELEASE YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!! IT'S AWESOME!  The {ippity} chicks will be hopping that day starting in the evening as well!

In the meantime come on over and join my FB Fan Page - GOT {ippity}? - Maria Levine's {ippity} fan page!



And finally when ordering your {ippity} stamps be sure to pick me MARIA LEVINE as your {ippity} chick!  Order on the Unity Stamp Co. website today!

Till later!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...