Friday, August 31, 2012

Friends with Flair Friday


It's Friday and time for Friends with Flair Unity style.  Did you check out the fun new Unity Release on Wednesday night?  If not here is a recap:

These are fun kits you will want in your collection.

Here is a tag I made using the Christmas one called naughty. nice. not sure.:



Other views:



I have been on a tag making kick lately so you will see more tags using these kits coming.  In the mean time be sure to head on over to UNITY STAMP CO and pick me Maria Levine as your chick when ordering.  Then head on over to my FB FAN PAGE where I share lots of information.

There are also some fun sales going on this weekend as well:




Be sure to swing on back here tomorrow for this week's JUST US GIRLS CHALLENGE and another creation I made using one of these new kits!

Maria


18 comments:

Eva said...

The tag is so cute! That Santa stamp is awesome, I think I may have to get it this weekend.

Jen M said...

Your tag is super!

Scrapper Myra said...

Such a beautiful tag. thanks for the inspiration

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

What a cute tag!! Love how you used the picture paper for the background

Angeline Choo said...

my favorite from this new release by Unity is definitely the Santa!! really cute tag :)

Angie Blom said...

Love this Maria... He is such a cutie!!! Xx

Julie Odil said...

That santa is so cute. Great job.

Jimmi said...

Such a cute tag!!

Ruby said...

Very cute tag.

JPScraps said...

The tag is so cute! The more I see these sets the more I think I NEED them.

Lindsey said...

That Santa is a good one! Really like how you've used him on this tag.

joetterer said...

Oh, Santa is cute punched out like that!

Michelle said...

cute tag! cute Santa!

Elise said...

You're ALL Christmasy over here! This is FABULOUS! How FUN!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hey Santa, I'll be good! Great card, Maria!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

What a cute tag! Love that Santa!

Anonymous said...

Great tag ,I lave your creation !!

Emily H said...

Wow! Fab tag!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...