Monday, October 20, 2014

Carvings Monday

Hey there!

I've been into carving my own stamps for some time now.  A while back I took an online class with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer on stamp carving which was fun and got me motivated.

I am hoping to try and start a weekly or bi weekly post sharing my carved stamps and projects I make using them.  I figured I'd start with some recent carvings and because they are Halloween/Fall themed. But I do have a box of them since I've been collecting them :-)

This week I want to share these ghosts I made and the word "boo":


You will notice it's not perfect by any means totally hand drawn and carved out.  Super simple.

Here is a card I put together using it:


Again super simple but I love the face that it's entirely handmade (ok the buttons are not and are from Stampin Up).


Thanks for stopping by and stayed tuned to more of my carvings!


Maria

2 comments:

Chris Dring said...

You MADE those stamps??!!! These are sooo cool! Love the rustic, distressed look to them, and your card is so cute!

Becca Cruger said...

WOW! What talent! Stamp making looks like fun... uh oh... I smell some research and new products coming to my crafting room soon. ;)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...