Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mixed Media Mojo - October Challenge


It's time for another fun Mixed Media Mojo challenge!  This month we are going with a theme of Halloween / Fall and the twist being to use Fabric on your project.

Here is what I created using a wooden block that measures 3 1/4 x 4 1/4.  A while back I went to Home Depot and had them cute a 2 x 4 into pieces so I still have a bunch of these wood pieces. 



Here are some of my steps and supplies:

 The very first thing I did with the block was to use white gesso as a primer.


 Unity Stamps


Gloss gel with a stencil

The Gel dries clear


 White Muslin Fabric sprayed gathered and stapled with tiny attacher and sprayed with delusions

 Stamped with Unity Stamps as well as a pumpkin stamp I carved myself


Unity Stamps


The Mixed Media Mojo DT:

Amber



I hope you will play along with us this month!  You can make anything you want using our theme / twist!  Maybe you will be our next Mixed Media Mojo Diva!  Just link up below.

Did you know that this Saturday Oct 4 is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY?  Well it is to be sure to head on over to the Mixed Media Mojo blog for a special challenge to celebrate!

Thanks for stopping by!  Can't wait to see what you come up with this month!


Maria

3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh Maria, I love this project. Now that I've found your challenge, I'll try to play along!

TangledBlueRose said...

Wonderful project Maria! Love the clear gel, that is so cool! ~kim

Pawsitively Creative said...

I have to try that clear gel and what a wonderful way to use a wood block. Amazing. ~Niki

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...