Saturday, October 18, 2014

Just Us Girls Color Week


It's COLOR week at Just Us Girls!  This week's colors are Purple, Olive and Navy along with a neutral.  I have to say at first I was like oh no...  I found this a challenge for sure.  But in the end I like what I came up with even with it's simple design.

Here is what I came up with using a floral image from the Unity Kit of the Month the September kit:


The papers are from Stampin Up and the ribbon just basic ribbon I have I get from Michael's. The sentiment is also Unity Stamp Co.

Be sure to visit our DT to see what they have created!  

October Guest Designer; WANDA CULLEN!











If you win Chic of the Week in any of our  October challenges, you will be in the running to be our Guest Designer for the month of  November.  Good luck!

How to play:  Please copy and use our graphic in your post.  You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.  Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to an online gallery, please use keyword JUGS 263   .  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.  We ♥ hearing what you think of our challenges!

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9PM EST on Thursday, Oct 23.  Our Chick of the Week will be announced the following Friday.  Thanks for playing along.

5 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

You did a great job with the challenge colors! I am really loving that gorgeous flower. Have a great weekend. BTW your card on the challenge blog is not linked to your blog.

Ina G said...

I totally LOVE the stamp you used and the colouring is awesome. A truly beautiful card.

Lisa Kind said...

I think we were all intimidated by these colors Maria! But this is so lovely! I love the image! Beautiful job with the colors!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love that flower image and the way you colored it, beautiful! Great design. Way to rock these colors.

Chris Dring said...

Way to rock the colors in the challenge! I love your card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...