Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flowers Flowers Everywhere


Yes for those of you with little kids and have to watch too much Blue's Clue's the title can be sung like the song: "Colors, Colors Everywhere" from an episode of Blue's Clue's. Yes, we watch it over and over again! Good thing I don't mind that cute little puppy!

WOO HOO, two challenges in one card. This card features Beate's Chalkboard Technique over at Splitcoast and Lauren's Saturday Sketch. Using these fantastic Silhouette Flowers over at Starving Artistamps. These bold beauties are perfect for this chalking technique. So dust off (LOL) those chalks and go check out the details for this fabulous, easy technique.

Your next stop on your blogging tour should be the Starving Artistamps Gallery! This gallery is starting to fill up and is fabulous. All the designers for SA will showcase their creations and let me tell you they are fantastic.

Here are the details for this card:

Paper:
  • Black background
  • Orchid Opulence (I believe)
  • black (non SU)
  • Mellow Moss

Accessories:
  • Cuttlebug embossing
  • Bling Bling - Target Dollar Spot
  • Fabric Flower and rhinestone
  • Stampin Up Chalks
  • Black Ribbon
  • Diamond Stickles (flower center)

I hope you like this one. Till later....

3 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOWEEEE!!
This is just stunning!! Love it to pieces. I just got your card!! Thank you!! You rock :D Thanks for playing-photos are looking fab!

Catherine said...

this is gorgeous

Rose Ann said...

Oh....I love this one too!! Just beautiful!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...