Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lynda's Template Challenge

Mothers and Daughter Creations is celebrating their grand opening with some challenges. I have been working on all of them! This one is Lynda's challenge for the celebration. Her challenge was to use a card template. With it being close to Easter I chose to decorate an Easter Egg. I used the great little Chick from Imaginisce. I colored using Prismacolor markers, added stickles to give him glitter and then cut him out. The background paper is from a DCWV glitter stack pack. Can't you tell I love glittery things! The ribbon in the background was a fantastic find at AC Moore. It's by American Crafts and it came in a pack of 4, fabulous quality ribbon. Best part, I found it in the clearance section for $1.00!! The brads are also glittery by Making Memories (I believe). I used the Stampin Up scallop punch and a circle punch for under the chick. Both the circles and the chick on are pop dots so they stand out!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

OMG Maria, this is just DARLING! I just love it!!! The paper is fantastic and your coloring is perfect!!! Great job Maria and thanks so much for playing!!

~Lynda

Michelle said...

Ria, it's sooooo cute! I love the egg with the chick on it. You did an amazing job!

Aimee said...

this is so cute... love the egg and the chick... great colors too

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute Maria, LOVE the little chick and that pretty paper. Thanks for playing, Jennifer :)

Stacy said...

TOO CUTE!!! Love the egg!

UrgentCookie said...

The egg shaped card is great. I like the papers that you used also. :0)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...