Friday, February 15, 2008

Mothers and Daughters Challenges - The Results...

I'm so excited! You may have seen my posts (here and here) for my submissions to the Grand Opening celebration challenges at Mothers and Daughters. The deadline was Wednesday and today they announced the winners for the challenges and the winner for the Guest designer.

Guess What? I won! (here are the details including all the winners) I won for Tamara's color challenge and I get to be a guest designer! I'm so excited! There were some wonderful participates, I will be sure to check in with their blogs as they do some really nice work. Mothers and Daughters is a great store you should check out! I will have more samples soon!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...