Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge

I haven't participated in the Lizzie Anne sketch challenges in a bit so here is my take on the sketch from this past week.

I started with Stampin Up's Really Rust as the base for the card. The shimmery background is from a DCWC stack pack. I used LAD's set Far East for the stamped images. The "twist" this week was to stamp on your pattern paper. I really liked how the tree branch up top looked, but I had already stamped the "bush" on bottom so i just left things as is and added the embellishments. I think I would have preferred more of the cool branches instead but left it with my initial instinct.

Till tomorrow....

2 comments:

Aimee said...

What a cute card.

Laurie Unger said...

I really like how this sketch turned out! TFS

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...