Friday, February 8, 2008

Announcing Grace......

Here she is Doodle Factory's Grace Girl. There are 4 available at Starving Artistamps, these gals are pretty cool. I stamped this image using Brilliance Graphite Black. I really like this ink it stamps so bold and beautiful. I colored Grace in using my Prismacolor and Copic markers. I am really starting to love both of these markers. I just need practice blending and shading.

I wanted to make this somewhat of a simple card because I didn't want to take away from the beauty of the image. My background is Stampin Up's Brillant Blue and Grace is on Yo Yo Yellow. The floral background paper is from a DCWV stack pack. I added some ribbon, fabric flower and glitter brad. I used pop dots to adhere Grace so in person she stands out on the card. The soft watermark image you see on the bottom is using another great new stamp from Starving Artistamps large silhouette flowers sheet. You will want to check these out and remember you can save 10% on your SA order. Check back I will have more samples to come! Maybe even a brunette Grace Girl.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...