Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gossip Gossip Gossip.....

I can totally see my daughter in a few years on the telephone yapping away! I know I did. I can remember one night after being in school with my friend all day talking on the phone for 6 hours! No joke! I'll bet she would remember that as well. When I was young I was a phone yapper for sure, now not so much. With email it's so much easier, especially with all the busy schedules everyone has.

Here is a scrapbook page of my 2 year old on the phone. I used stamps from Clear and Simple Stamps Gossip Girl. The turquoise background paper was in my stash so I apologize but I don't know the company. I'm sure it was from a pack I picked up in Michael's years ago. The striped paper is from a DCWV stack pack. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder for the background texture. The blue scalloped paper is by DCWV as well. I think I own all the packs, well almost! LOL! The glittery flowers I punched out again using a glitter paper in a stack pack by DCWV. The yellow brads are by Making Memories.

Thanks for looking!

Stay tuned tomorrow for a fun challenge with the Mothers & Daughters Creations Design Team.

Till later.....


3 comments:

Lesa said...

Adorable! The page is cute too! ;)

Carolyn King said...

what a super cute page--and yep---look out..teenage girls are crazy with the phone!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super sweet page Maria, Jennifer :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...