Thursday, May 8, 2008

Riley lost his shorts...

OH MY! LOL! Did that grab your attention? Here is Riley just floating around in the water, but he left his trunks on the beach!!

I started with Stampin Up's Bliss Blue and used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots for the background. The sand layer is sandpaper. I cut and ripped a great piece by Best Creations for the water layer. What is cool about this paper is I used it for two totaly different projects. It's hard to see in the photos but it has alot of great glitter. Remember when I used the butterfly on this project here. I colored Riley (Hanna Stamps) using Prismacolor and Copic Markers and added some Cinnamon Stickles to his antlers and hoofs. I cut the beach ball and shorts out from this glitter paper by Imaginisce called Feel The Burn. Well, that's it for now.


Thanks for looking!!!


Till later....




3 comments:

JazzyH said...

So cute!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh how cute Maria! Riley looks like he is having funny skinny dipping!!

Anonymous said...

Maria - you are so original and funny! This card just cracked me up - love it!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...