Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day!

This is the same layout I used for this card . I liked it and decided to make another one using different colors. Bliss blue is the blue layer with Regal Rose. I colored using Copics and added Stickles for the glitter. The flower pot is cut out using Washi paper by Hanko Designs and can be found here. The striped glitter paper is from a DCWV stack pack and the ribbon is from my finds at AC Moore. The background is embossed using my embossing folders in the "bug".

Sorry for the quick post today. Don't forget the sale at Mother's & Daughters goes through tomorrow, so check out this link for all the details.

Have a fantastic day!

Till Later.....

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

great layout..beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...