Monday, May 5, 2008

Hanna Challenge


The weekly Hanna Stamps challenge was to use more than one set to make one card. This was a fantastic challenge as I sent Hanna and Mikey on vacation! I think they are headed somewhere tropical hum......
I started with Stampin Up Mellow Moss. I used the square nestablities to cut the largest square out of Close to Cocoa. Then took a piece of paper from the DCWV travel stack pack and cut that using the next size square nestablity. I colored both Mikey and Hanna using Prismacolor markers (The Hanna is from Passport Hanna). I cut them out and had them snuggle together for their picture in front of the palm tree while vacationing on a tropical island. The sentiment is the Imaginisce glitter paper called Cool Pool Chatter found here. I cut out the words that I wanted to use and that's it. A simple but very effective way to get a great sentiment.


Well that's it for right now. I'll be back shortly to share some exciting news with you!!

Till later....



4 comments:

laos348 said...

What a great idea. I like how you combined the sets and sent them on vacation!

Lynda Benden said...

What the heck ~ you'll be back to share exciting news!?!?!? Where are you Maria ~ I want to know!!!! BTW, your card is awesome ~ as usual!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe you got the two to work so well together - that's awesome!! Great job!

Kristi said...

ohhh LOVE it

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...