Thursday, November 5, 2009

Clear & Simple Stamps is sponoring Caardvarks

This week Clear & Simple Stamps is sponsoring Caardvarks. This week the challenge is to make a circle card! What fun! I love making cards of different shapes.


I decided to use my scalloped nesties and the large one is my main part of my card. I used the second largest one for my second layer of pattern paper.


My base paper is Cranberry tart by Gina K, the pattern paper is by Gina K and the flowers are Primas. The green one was actually a pink flower but I colored it with my olive green copic marker and it works perfectly. The adorable snowmen is actually a sneak peek at an awesome set being released from Clear & Simple Stamps on Nov 15.

That's it for now!

Till later....

12 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

How fun is this?! Love shaped cards and this one really makes me smile!

Neva said...

Marie this is absolutely adorable. I love it. Great job

Amy C said...

Pretty card!! I just love scallops on circle cards.

Basement Stamper said...

cute card, love these snowmen!

Eva said...

WOW, this is such a gorgeous card!!!!

Sue-ann said...

Lovely holiday card maria!!

Unknown said...

FABULOUS card, absolutely darling!!

Tanis said...

What a fun card! LOVE all the colour and those cute little snowmen :)

dstandard said...

Fabulous card! Love all your detail!

Peet said...

This is fun! Great card!!!

Mystic Jenn said...

I love this card.. so cheery.. You did an awesome job!

Jennifer
http://paperthisandthat.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Cute snowmen!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...