Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Unity Addicts Challenge

It's been a while since our last Unity Addicts Challenge but this week the challenge I picked with Taylor's help is a shape card! Any shape but the traditional rectangle or square. Go with circles, Ovals, use a card template. I decided to use the good 'ole apron template. I have had this template on hand for years! I can tell you where I found it because it has been that long, but I'm sure you've seen it.

Here is my challenge card using the Unity Kit called School Rock Star.


That's if for now. Come over to the Unity Forum at SCS and play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...