Monday, November 23, 2009

Treehouse Treat Holder Challenge

Have you seen the fun weekly challenges Treehouse Stamps has? Every Thursday on their blog here. I decided to pull out one of my Treehouse Stamp sets to participate this week. I used a sentiment from Sweets for the Sweet set. The challenge was to make a treat holder using a template. I made this treat holder from template instructions a friend gave me a while ago.

Here is mine:




Isn't this a cute hostess gift or party favor for a holiday? My solid paper is by Gina K and my flower by Prima. Sorry folks I can't find the source for the pattern paper. Inside I stuck little Christmas cookies.

Be sure to head on over and check out the cool challenges they have! And if you like sales check out the store because there are some awesome stuff on sale!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Neva said...

Yes Maria this is the cutest little treat holder. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Treehouse Thursday challenge and we really hope to see you again this Thursday.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...