Sunday, November 15, 2009

Clear & Simple Stamps Winter Days Collection Release




It's the 15th again and that means time for another awesome Clear & Simple Release! This month the theme is "Winter Days". There is some fun stuff in this release you don't want to miss.

There are 8 AWESOME sets being released today!

Fall Studio
P
eaceful Pines
Winter Sentiments
Winter
Ski Darling
Hockey
New Year
Wall Flower


WANT IT ALL

You can order the entire collection in one single click. This is a package valued at $120, including all {8} newly released stamp sets.


Here are a few creations I made using the new Winter set!


Here is a layout I made:


Close up:


Be sure to swing by the CSS Design Team blogs to check out what they cooked up for this release. Also stop by our PCP forum for some chit chat!

Thanks for stopping by.

Till later!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love that first card, the black/white combo with blue is a favorite of mine. Your scrapbook pages are always fantastic and I love how you used the little snowman to stamp your background paper. You are inspiring me to get back in to my scrapbooking.

Carolyn King said...

What a beautiful page...great pics. That card is so perfect---LOVE it!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...