Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Help me make a difference!

Hi all! 

I don't normally post things off the topic of stamping and crafting but this is a great cause that I wanted to share with you all!

You may or may not know but I am a Stella & Dot Stylist. It's a great high quality fashion company that sells jewelry, bags, scarfs. 
Every year in October (they started early this year in Sept) S&D teams up with the Noreen Fraser Foundation for Breast cancer research were the full net proceeds for specific products created go directly to this foundation! This year there are 2 Beautiful bracelets that Stella & Dot created just for this wonderful cause.





I'm looking for 10 people who want to help me to spread the word and awareness by selling 10 of these bracelets. If you are interested I would get you set up with your own specific link that you can send to your family, friends, co workers so that they too can get one or both of these cute bracelets all while making a big difference. 

By selling 10 bracelets you will get some great hostess rewards (credits and 1/2 items) from Stella & Dot so that you can get yourself a nice little treat which you will derserve after making such a difference.
I would love to have you join me in this challenge! As an extra reward if you join I will give you 20% off the purchase of your own bracelet which we can get ordered right away so you can receive it fast and share with everyone!


Who is ready?    Please comment here or email (riann1973 at yahoo dot net) I can't wait to hear from you!  Feel free to share this challenge with your friends.

Maria


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...