Saturday, September 27, 2014

Just Us Girls Photo Week

It's Just Us Girls photo week!


Here is what I did using this photo as inspiration:


The pumpkin is a stamp I carved myself and the sentiment is by Unity Stamp Co.  The base of the card is SU Cherry Cobbler.

Here are my supplies:



Be sure to swing on by the Just Us Girls DT:











If you win Chic of the Week in any of our  September challenges, you will be in the running to be our Guest Designer for the month of November .  Good luck!

How to play:  Please copy and use our graphic in your post.  You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.  Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to an online gallery, please use keyword JUGS#260  .  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.  We ♥ hearing what you think of our challenges!

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9PM EST on Thursday, October 2nd.  Our Chick of the Week will be announced the following Friday.  Thanks for playing along.

5 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Wow! You carved the pumpkin yourself? That is fantastic.....great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

WTG carving the stamp yourself! Awesome card~

Nancy said...

Well if your aren't clever! Impressive indeed Maria! Great card and you do well with a knife...the next Iron Chef...lol Honestly great job!

Ina G said...

Love your pumpkins - so colourful and such a super card.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am totally impressed that you carved your own pumpkin stamp! Love it! I am sure if I tried that, it would be very abstract looking. Love your take on the the photo.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...