Monday, September 29, 2014

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge

Today I decided to get in on the last minute for the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!


The challenge is to draw from the colors in this photo.  I created this is my art journal:


I was going with blue, pinks and yellow.  The dots in the background are actually a pink spray but they do look purple in the picture.

I used Distress Paints, Dylusions Sprays, Unity Stamps, Various pattern papers, ribbon and black and white pens.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

Lynn K said...

Great art journal page!! Love the colors you pulled from the challenge! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Color Challenge!

Rachel said...

very pretty! love how you collaged the flowers! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...