Monday, September 1, 2014

Mixed Media Mojo September Challenge

I can't believe it's September already!  Where does time go?  But that means another challenge at Mixed Media Mojo! 

This month we welcome 4 new members to our Design Team:




This month's challenge is a FALL THEME AND USE PASTE (embossing, modeling etc..)


Here is a canvas that I came up with:


I used light modeling paste in the corners of the canvas and on the big pumpkin. The paste on the corners ended up with color because the Dylusions sprays I used on the back ground of the canvas blended into the paste.  I used a stencil to get the circles.

On this pumpkin I used punchanella as my stencil and modeling paste then sprinkled dazzling diamonds glitter over it for sparkle and shine.


All the stamped images are from Unity Stamp Co


Check out what our Design team came up with:
Kim



Thanks!

Maria

2 comments:

Pawsitively Creative said...

Love the pumpkins! This design is so fun!

TangledBlueRose said...

Love your colors and texture! Lots of great stamnping:)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...