Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New DT announcement and Challenge

I'm psyched to announce that I made The Blue Moon Crafting Station DT!  Monthly challenge are held over on the Challenge Blog and this month's challenge is Halloween / Fall!

Here is my first creation using one of the awesome Digi Digi Doodle images:


I used the sentiment called Boo Bag Poem and Images, solid card stocks are from Stampin Up, the pattern papers are from Me & My Big Ideas and the ribbon is a basic one from Michael's.  I love the cool "grunge" look so I used a distress tool around all my edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope that you all come play along this month!

Maria



No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...